Please Read a Selection of Commonly Asked Questions & Answers Below

Prior or upon collection of your hire vehicle, we will need to see your drivers license, DVLA license check code, recent utility bill or proof of address, passport and proof of new address if moving house.

We accept payment by credit or debit card. We can also accept a BACS transfer from businesses provided we have cleared funds before the hire commences.

This varies subject to the type of vehicle required – however for vans and cars we can insure a driver from 21 provided they have held a full clean license for at least 2 years with no insurance claims. Drivers over 25 will need to have held their license for a minimum of a year. We can insure drivers up to 70 years old on our minibuses and trucks and 75 years on a car or van of 3.5 tons gross weight or less.

Yes we specialise in European rentals, please inform us of your projected mileage and we will quote you for a whole package inclusive of Insurance, breakdown cover, mileage VAT and the relevant equipment and documentation for your trip. You may need to purchase headlamp deflectors if you plan on driving at night.

Regulations vary at different sites, so it’s worth checking with the tip you plan on using before choosing a vehicle. In Eastbourne a VW Transporter is the largest of our vans they will accept.

If remaining in the UK you have:

Mileage allowances Vans :

Bookings up to one month – 115 miles per day

Bookings 1 to 3 months – 2100 miles per month

Mileage allowances Trucks :

Bookings up to one month – 250 miles per day Based on 5 day working week

Bookings 1 to 3 months – 3100 miles per month


If you exceed the allowance there will be a excess charge of 15 pence + VAT per mile.

The deposit is equal to the insurance excess, which is dependent on the model of vehicle and whether you are hiring for private or business purposes. We will tell you what the excess is upon enquiry or booking. If you would like more information, please ask.