Trucks: in Brighton, Eastbourne & Crawley

18t Curtainsider

MAN TGM 18.250 Sleeper Cab

MAN TGM 18.250 Sleeper Cab

Vehicles are normally of the specification mentioned but cannot be guaranteed. Please ask at the time of booking

from £0.00 per day*
  • Vehicle18t Curtainsider
  • MakeMAN
  • ModelTGM 18.250 Sleeper Cab
  • TransmissionAUTOMATIC
  • Fuel TypeDIESEL
  • Engine Size6871
  • No of Passengers2
  • No. of Doors2
  • Internal Width (mm)2300
  • Internal Height (mm)2450
  • Payload (kg)9500
  • Payload (kg)9500
  • Electric Windows
  • Power Steering
* based on 7 day rate, excluding VAT & insurance. Other insurance options are available, please contact us

Enter your details below to enquire about our 18t Curtainsider:
MAN TGM 18.250 Sleeper Cab

About You


Select Date/Time


Select Date/Time

By clicking submit below, you allow us to process your personal information (name, email and phone number, as well as any personal details included within your message) to administer your request and provide the products and services you have requested from us.

Please see our full privacy policy to see how we treat your personal information and your rights.

From time to time we would like to contact you with detail about other products, special offers, competitions and news. If you consent to us contacting you, please tick how you would like to be contacted

Just checking you're a real person...

Please click the 'I'm not a robot' text below to verify.

Back to list

Driver requirements:

Hirer needs to have held a driver's licence for a minimum of 2 years

  • Aged between 21 – 75
  • Driver's aged between 75 - 79 require insurance clearence
  • Driver's aged between 21 - 24 vehicle engine size limits
  • No more than 6 penalty points under 5 years and no bans under 5 years
  • No more than 1 accident within the last 3 years

All UK licence holders must go on to the DVLA website within 21 days of your reservation and create a share code

All foreign licence holders must produce their driver's licence, passport and return confirmation (flight number) or if you have UK residence you will need 2 Utility Bills dated within the last 3 months